Pancit Bihon or Pancit Guisado is a Filipino noodle dish that is second only to rise in popularity. This was brought by the Chinese and has since been localized. This recipe for Pancit Bihon combines “Bihon,” or rice sticks, with pork, poultry, and vegetables. During Fiesta, birthday parties, and other important occasions, this meal is always offered.
It’s never been easier to make Pancit Bihon. Nowadays, all you need to do is hunt for a tried-and-true Pancit Bihon Recipe and you’re good to go. With the course, seeking such can be difficult because the internet is full of material that must be validated beforehand. This will no longer be an issue. My Asian Recipe ensures that all of our recipes have been tested, and approved before they are published online. You may now unwind and trust that everything will go as planned.
- 1 Pan
- 1 Knife
- 1 Chopping Board
- 1 Gas Range
- 1 Ladle
- 1 bowl
- 1 lb pancit bihon Rice Noodles
- 1/2 lb. pork cut into small thin slices
- 1/2 lb. chicken cooked, deboned, and cut into thin slices
- 1/8 lb. pea pods or snow pea
- 1 cup carrot
- 1/2 small cabbage chopped
- 1 cup celery leaves chopped finely
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Saute the garlic and onion in a big pot.
- Cook for 2 minutes after adding the pork and chicken.
- Simmer for 15 minutes after adding the chicken cubes and water.
- Simmer for a few minutes after adding the carrots, pea pod, cabbage, and celery leaves.
- Set aside all of the ingredients in the pot except for the liquid.
- Add the soy sauce to the pot with the liquid and mix well.
- Add the pancit bihon (after soaking it in water for about 10 minutes) and mix thoroughly. Cook until the liquid has totally evaporated.
- Cook for a minute or two after adding the previously cooked veggies and meat.
- Serve immediately. Please share and enjoy!